Golden Rule Academy is currently in the review process for ACCREDITATION member school with the Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Accreditation. The FCCPSA accreditation process is a rigorous standard that we gladly participate in.
Click below to link to Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Accreditation
Your child's safe learning environment is our PRIORITY!
- Since 2004, GRA has met and/or exceeded the Florida Dept. of Ed guidelines compliance requirements.
- Peer to peer intimidation, altercations, and bullying (physical or cyber) are NEVER permitted on-campus or off-campus for GRA students.
- In the unlikely event of an unwanted/violent intruder, 911 will be our first response and we will use extreme force to protect all GRA students and staff. GRA takes all children's safety seriously. GRA staff have been trained by the St. Lucie County Sherriff's Dept. and GRA actively collaborates with local agencies to provide updated training for staff and faculty.
- Inclement Weather - We follow all St. Lucie County School Board's recommendations for closings.
- Parents and students are expected to adhere to our code of conduct listed in our Student Handbook.